Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1710 Central St
Evanston, IL 60201-1508
Community Involvement Makes Life Fun!
Northwestern makes living in Evanston an exciting and vibrant community. Susan has been President of the University Guild and is the current program chairman. An avid gardener, she was President of the Four Seasons Garden Club of Evanston,the President of the Evanston Garden Council and today the current state of IL President of Garden Clubs of IL. She is also a Member of the Chicago Botanic Gardens & Evanston Environmental Assoc.
As a couple she and her husband Tony enjoy dancing – Today they are members and past president couple of the Dancing Club of Evanston. This organization was founded in 1918. It has a delightful history. Evanston offers lots of clubs and organizations and she can help you find groups you will enjoy in the area.
We will have a positive impact on the lives others. We will provide insightful information on the real estate market to the community and clients so they can make informed real estate decisions. We will continually strive to increase our network of vendors. We will share these resources with our clients and friends and communicate to them to remember they can always call on us. We will be friends for life.
Raised in Oak Park, the oldest of eight, attended Ascension Elementary School, Trinity High School in River Forest and Northern IL University for two years. Married and moved to the Northside of Chicago. Many follow this path to the suburbs. My husband was employed as an elementary school teacher in Evanston for 23 years and he taught in most of the elementary schools. We moved to Evanston and our son attend Oakton and Lincoln elementary school, Nichols Middle School and ETHS. I volunteered at Kingsley School as a teacher's aid. In 1995 I married Tony Cardwell, always wanted a large family and now together we have 4 children who married that makes 8 and 9 grandchildren. We love to travel, his 3 children all reside in England with their families, my son is Special Forces an Army Major, he and his family are here in the states. We have 9 grandchildren from 15 to just a year old. . Tony and I have two Weimaraners and in a past life, I was an AKC field trial judge. Today the dogs just run me around. I enjoy gardening and yoga. Have learned to exercise more and really enjoy it!
Communities I Serve
Evanston, Wilmette, Kenilworth, Winnetka Glenview, Skokie and the city of Chicago.
To Learn More Click Here: www.homesevanston.com
Real Estate Designations Education and Awards
- Graduate of the Realtors® Institute, E-Pro Certified, Leadership Training Graduate, RELO Training. Licensed Real Estate Broker, Held an Illinois License as a real estate instructor taught pre-licensing and brokers courses. Attended courses on Staging, Marketing, Social networking, Interior Design and Landscape Design. I strive to keep up with technology and hone my skills to help the clients.
• Past President of the North Shore Barrington Assoc of Realtors
• Realtor® of the Year and Realtor Associate® of the year.
• Past State President of Women Council of Realtors® - IL State Member Of The year
• Chicago Association of Realtors® - Honorary Life Member
• Past President of the Northside Real Estate Board of Chicago